- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Department of Labor Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration
- HealthCare.Gov – News and information on the 2010 health care reform law.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Congressional Record
- Federal Election Commission
- Federal Register
- Code of Federal Regulations
- GPO Access Databases
- U.S. Library of Congress (Legislative Materials)
- The White House
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- The Federal Judiciary
Websites of Other Activist Organizations
- ProtectSeniors.Org The organization founded by the Association of BellTel Retirees for the single purpose of passing H.R. 1322, legislation which, when passed, will guarantee that Verizon cannot take away your earned healthcare benefits.
- Pension Rights Center The Pension Rights Center is the country’s only consumer organization dedicated solely to protecting and promoting the retirement security of American workers, retirees, and their families.
- National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare The mission of the NCPSSM is to protect, preserve, promote, and ensure the financial security, health, and the well being of current and future generations of maturing Americans.
- verizonretirementwatch.com The location to place your story or complaint about Verizon’s “pensionectomy” on 50,000 Active Verizon Managers. This group is supported by CWA, The Pension Rights Center, the Association of BellTel Retirees and ProtectSeniors.Org.
- IBMemployee.com The IBM Employee Information Site
- Staten Island Telco Retirees Club Staten Island Telco Retirees Club
Other Resources for Seniors
Assisted Living Directory – Article on “The Important Role of a Long-Term Care Ombudsman”
Joe Shmuck’s Board – THE HOME FOR FOLKS FROM f/GTE, f/BA, f/NYNEX, f/CONTEL, f/MCI, f/Worldcom, f/PTC, f/CW&T, f/Genuity, f/Verizon, f/Alltel, Frontier AND THE COMPANY(S) THEY HAVE BECOME To discuss their past, present, and future.